The brain can function properly if the supply of oxygen and the nutrients provided by blood flow well. If the blood supply is inhibited, then the brain gets damaged, even a person with a stroke can die
WHAT SYMPTOMS STROKE?
Symptoms of stroke are associated with a decrease oxygen that enters the brain, so cause signs like:
• Suddenly feels weak or numb on face, arms, legs or on one part body.
• Suddenly experiencing confusion and difficulty talking or understanding the conversation.
• Suddenly having trouble seeing one or both eyes.
• Dizziness, loss of balance, or sudden- suddenly falling.
• Suddenly feeling a great headache without the obvious cause.
HOW TO PREVENT STROKE?
• Changes in lifestyle and healthy diet
• Maintain body weight
• Do not smoke and limit alcohol consumption
• Prevent or control high blood pressure, cholesterol & diabetes.
• Consumption of supplements such as Cerebro Health Pack which can help lower the risk of stroke.