Without us knowing every day our bodies are exposed to free radicals that are around us that trigger a variety of and type of disease, such as: fl u, fever, digestive disorders, hypertension, heart, stroke to cancer, and so on.
After the age of 30 years, the function of our organs will experience a 1% decrease in each year and continue to deteriorate. If we are in our 40s, our organ function remains only 90% of its capacity, the main cause is free radicals.
GENERAL DISEASES THERE ARE 2 TYPES, YESO:
1. Infectious Diseases. Diseases that can be transmitted to others. Media
transmission can be through the air, body contact, equipment supplies
household and some are transmitted through sexual contact.
- Flu, TBC, Pnemonia, Avian Flu, SARS, Antrax
- Muntaber, Typhus Dysentery, Hepatitis, Dengue Fever, Malaria
- Panu, Chickenpox, Measles, Cholera, Pes
- Chikungunya, Rubella, Ebola
- Polio, Tetanus
- Red eyes, Toxoplasmosis
2. Non Communicable Diseases. Chronic / chronic diseases caused by unhealthy lifestyle patterns such as consuming low food fiber and high fat, smoking, and less physical activity.
- Heart Disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease