START FROM “YELLOW SICK”, HEPATITIS, FATTY LIVER, CIRRHOSIS TO THE CANCER HEART!
Liver is the organ in most human body large and has a vital function in the regulation of metabolism body and other important processes for life.
Liver (Liver) also functions include:
• Eliminating toxins from the body.
• Energy storage.
• Formation of proteins and bile acids.
• Cholesterol metabolism regulation
GENERAL LIVER DISEASES HAPPENED
- Acute hepatitis (A, B & C), caused by virus, and transmitted through food, blood or fluids (usually healed within 1- 3 months).
- Chronic hepatitis (D, E, F & G), usually found in people who infected with hepatitis B virus, the risk of causing cirrhosis (liver damage long-term).
- Fatty liver (also known as liver swelling), which changes the structure of the liver / liver to fat, the cause is obesity, diabetes, side effects from alcohol consumption, the effects of chemical drugs and metabolic abnormalities. If allowed to be at risk of cirrhosis.
- Cirrhosis of the liver or liver damage long-term (chronic), and can not recovered. The chances of cirrhosis patients can develop into liver failure or liver cancer.
- Liver cancer is cancer with the second highest mortality rate after lung cancer. Is a disease arising from abnormal growth of liver cells (liver). When 75% of liver function is affected then the liver stops to function and will lead to death.
• Skin or eyes yellowing.
• Loss of appetite.
• Weight loss.
• Nauseous vomit.
• Abdominal pain & flatulence.
• Fever, pain throughout the body.
Risk of Liver Disease, such as hepatitis can be reduced by:
• Consumption of antioxidants and anti-virus, or get vaccinated and avoid relationships to change sexual partners.
• It is also important to manage a low-calorie diet regular exercise to avoid obesity that leads to fatty liver.
• In addition, avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages.
• Avoid as much as possible for body piercing or tattooing, if you want to pierce or tattoo the body, be sure to do it in place which has a guaranteed level of sterility.